Some Causes of Hyperpigmentation you dont know
Hyperpigmentation has become a serious matter in all ages. The causes of this disease can slow down the brightness of the skin. The harsh range of cosmetics can increase the level of this disease. If you have doubts in mind then this article will provide you genuine information about pigmentation treatment and its causes
As time passes, lots of diseases are introduced in both males and females. Hyperpigmentation is one of them. It is a common skin problem that arose by several symptoms such as dark spots, patches, dark circles, tanning, and blemishes. These symptoms can weaken the overall processing of the human body. A person suffering from hyperpigmentation experiences numerous changes in his body like his skin becomes rough and toned.
For proper evaluation of this disease, you can consult with a skin doctor as he gives you the correct information about pigmentation.
What do you mean by Hyperpigmentation?
The term “Hyperpigmentation” is a skin disorder in which a person’s skin appears darker. There are lots of reasons that can cause this harmful disorder, some of them are listed below:
- Occur in small patches
- Cover large areas
- Harm the entire body
An increased level of hyperpigmentation can lead to severe health conditions.
What are the Causes of Hyperpigmentation disease?
The lesser-known causes of this disease are as follows:
- Bleaching and Harsh Cosmetics: No doubt branded cosmetics can makes your skin brighter, but most of the cosmetics products available in the market consist of harmful chemicals that can cause Inflammation. Moreover, skin bleach contains various harsh chemicals that can damage the overall skin cells which can further turn into inflammation.
- An excessive amount of UV exposure: It is the most common cause of hyperpigmentation disease. When our skin is uncovered to the sun for a limited period, it produces melanin which acts as a protective shield against UV radiation which then leads to freckles. In some cases, excessive UV exposure can turn into permanent freckles. These freckles can make your skin more dull and dark.
- Smoking: The harmful addiction of smoking is not only harmful to the lungs, but for the skin too. Smoking brings several toxic chemicals into the skin and reduces the level of antioxidants present in the skin. Antioxidants keep your skin as well as body healthy. Decreased levels of antioxidants can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Genes: It has been found that in many people, hyperpigmentation is rooted directly in their Genes or DNA. For example, if a person is suffering from this disease in his family, then the chances of obtaining the condition are very high. Moreover, you can easily treat this harmful disease with the help of high-quality pigmentation removal cream.
- Hormonal Changes: In a human body, hormonal changes can increase the production level of Melanin. The imbalance of hormones during pregnancy time and the usage of birth control pills can also lead to hyperpigmentation. Furthermore, hormones are the main factors of the human body. If the hormonal balance is disturbed it may lead to increased production of Estrogen and Progesterone.
A special-purpose kit named as Advanced home kit is introduced that effectively reduces the excessive pigmentation by simply reversing the skin cells back to its natural way.